Upcoming Course Dates:
- No CPR Training in December - Happy Holidays!
- Classroom courses will start up again in January...see you then!
Course Guidelines and Information
- Training includes Adult, Child and Infant CPR and First Aid with AED
- If you need BLS Healthcare training, please note that on your registration
- Courses held at EMS facililty - 2241 East B Street Torrington WY
- Course fee is $50.00 per student
- Registration fees due at beginning of class
- Checks may be made out to "Torrington EMS"
- If paying by cash, please have exact amount
- If taking recertification course, please bring a copy of your current CPR card
- Minimum of 5 students required for each class
- Any questions, please contact Sid or Christy at 532-7052
Online CPR Training Option
- Visit www.onlineaha.org and complete the appropriate level of training
- Call 532-7052 and schedule a skill testing session (Monday and Wednesday preferred)
- Must bring in certificate from your online training (if no certificate, no skill testing will be done)
- Cost is $25 for skill testing - payable to Torrington EMS
- You will receive notification when your card arrives